Thursday, May 30, 2013

The week is coming to an end and I have some of the best news I've heard thus far.  The Minnesota Miracle has received a donation of $5,000 from the Minnesota Nursing Association!  I want to thank each and every member on their Board of Directors for the decision to come on board with such strength.  We take it for granted that they'll give us their best when we're sick or hurt.  I'll never take the compassion in their hearts for granted.  And thank them so deeply for their contribution to make Minnesota hunger free in 2014.
  On another note, I lost someone I thought was a friend today. Someone in a position to make the Minnesota Miracle more of a reality than others.  It's because of my stupidity in making a comment that I shouldn't have.  Just wanted to say I'm human and an old man trying to do his best!

No comments:

Post a Comment