Thursday, June 13, 2013


Another good week is coming to an end.  I had the privilege of talking with the individuals in Rochester that show the strength of their Unions and members and this morning got great news.  They've decided to donate $2,000.00 to the Minnesota Miracle.  But more important is that they'll do all within their power to take the miracle beyond their territory.  And the note I received this morning told me they'll be there on May 4, 2014 to share the walk in on the final day!  Thank you Laura for receiving me with what made me feel like family when I left!
  I also met with Jennifer and Jacob with the Channel One Regional Food Bank and again was received with enthusiasm and support.  I found the need for food in the Rochester area is growing every day so my goal takes on more meaning.  And my family of friends doing they're best to eliminate it, continues to grow.  I'll keep everyone up on things as they progress over the coming months.  And thank all of you for giving so much of yourselves to help those in need!


No comments:

Post a Comment