Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A good week has been seen.  First of all I want to thank LetterTech for the work they did.  I added some design to my G6 to put the Minnesota Miracle in the eyes of those I share the road with.  And they donated their hard work on it.  Thanks again men!
  Last week I had the opportunity of sharing what's coming with Amy Brendmoen.  As a coucilwoman with the St. Paul City Council, she's assured me that a "resolution" of support from the city wouldn't be a problem to attain.  They did just that on my last endeavor when I crossed the nation with the hopes and dreams that were destined for space!  Wanting to become more involved I found myself speaking with Jake Spano who's connection to the Mayor's office and is another good thing.  We all share the understanding that the Governor would like to hear about the effort. So we'll see where this goes. I'm schedule to speak in Mankato on July 10th and am anxious to share the Minnesota Miracle with those attending.
  In the meantime I received information that my Union, Branch28, has agreed to get the word out to every letter carrier in the state.  They were my backbone while I bicycled across the country in 2007 and once again are in my corner to help find success.  Thanks to all my brothers and sisters!
  There's so much more to comment on but it would be too hard to name all that have come on board with this effort.  Though I will in time.  Stay tuned ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment