Thursday, October 10, 2013

It's been far too long since I blogged to let everyone know how things are going. My apologies.  August was a moving month as the wife and I are now in a new home. 
  September brought many great things.  I had the opportunity to speak to the General Board for the AFL-CIO.  Rob Zeaske the CEO of Second Harvest Heartland was my quest.  The board consists of 75 members that represent all of Union Minnesota.  An opportunity to not only inform those that I hadn't reached in the past about the Minnesota Miracle but to meet them personally.  I also had the opportunity of speaking with the retirees and it was also my pleasure.  These are the men and women that have kept our Unions solid for so many years.  I'm headed to Grand Rapids but will comment on the progess in October when I return.  Some fantastic news in just a few short days!!  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment