Wednesday, May 15, 2013

  Today was a good day!  I had the privilege of speaking with the Board of Directors for the Nursing Association this morning.  I'll have to say I felt a warmth in the room that put my trust in every nurse.  These individuals are so encompassed with the compassion in their hearts.  And they have the knowledge as well.  How blessed are "we" that depend on them!  And it's that warmth I felt when I spoke of what I'm trying to accomplish.  With each statement that came out of my mouth I looked into their eyes and just knew they felt as I do.  I've asked for their guidance and support for my travels throughout the state and believe they'll give what they can.  Something else they always do.  I'd like to thank Julie for making today something that's given more strength in my fight to feed Minnesota. 

No comments:

Post a Comment