Friday, April 5, 2013

The week has come to an end but I've seen a lot of progress.  A meeting has been set up with Minnesota Education on April 12 and I'm excited about the privilege of speaking with those present at that meeting.  I'd like to bring all of the children, no matter their age or grade, on board to follow this along as a project they'd feel proud to be a part of.  And it only makes sense because they're the ones that I want to kept full of food and nutrition so their minds are alert and ready to learn when they start their school day.
  I've also heard back from the Nursing Association promising to come back and set up a time to meet.  These are all the individuals that keep our physical bodies well.  Something else we all depend on.  They don't get enough credit for the work they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment