Monday, April 15, 2013

Another week begins!  I have to make a correction on the last post.  It's not a convention concerning Minnesota Education.  I believe it has something to do with the Board of Directors.  I'll clarify that when I'm clear on it.
  Started the week off well.  I got some clarification from the main man in Minneapolis that says life is 90% desire and 10% technique.  A very wise thought that touched my heart and gave this child in the wildnerness, a strength he needs.
  I was also put in touch with the Musicians of Minnesota that, although have a battle of their own going on, offfered support in my effort.  Thanks Sue, for the direction.  I sent off a request to Rochester and St. Cloud, asking to present myself.  It's now time to extend this beyond the Twin Cities.  I've got just over 300 days to reach the rest of Minnesota so the journey continues.  If I make a mistake along the line with anything I print, please keep in mind that it's just me so far.  I don't have any planning committee, secretary to keep track of things, or a dime in my pocket so to speak.  But we're going to get this done and it will be a success in the eyes of all.  My prayers go out to those affected by the bombing in Boston!  God be with them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment